Friday, July 16, 2010

Birthday Party Photos and other photos from the past month (or 2)

This summer has just been very hectic so I apologize for the delayed blog.  I rarely have time to sit down and write these days.  I am much too busy running around the house with mommy in close pusuit.  It's a pretty fun game and gives mom some much needed exercise.  She can thank me later.  Anyway, please enjoy the photos below!
Swimming with mommy!

This fountain is pretty cool.
I look so cute, if I do say so myself.
This is so fun but daddy is going to be MAD!
Now where did I put my keys???
Birthday party time!
Where's my cake?
Yummy!
Fun times at Gymboree class
More fun with Mommy!
I am not so sure about this haircut idea...

Yup, pretty sure I am not liking the haircut.  Get me out of this damn taxi!

No comments:

Post a Comment